Greetings from the Postage Stamp

This is the true story of seven pets picked to live in an apartment. See what happens when pets stop being polite and start being real. Maximus and Dulce - Cats. Fritz and Sheldon - Hermit Crabs. Bianca and Luigi - Goldfish. Phoenix - Beta Fish.

Friday, December 10, 2004

Editorial by Luigi

The Postage Stamp is glad to welcome our newest housemate, Lady Audrey Dulcinea Pontenescu. She asks that you all call her Dulce and stop by to say hello. She will be posting recipes on our blog and hosting free musical purring concerts on OFL's bed every night.
Dulce hails from the Santee Petsmart, taken there by Shelter Pet Partners from a dank and scary city pound. Previous to that unfortunate incarceration, she was a debutant and a champion polo player.
We look forward to getting to know her better in the coming weeks.

Lady Audrey Dulcinea Pontenescu

Species -
Cat of unknown regal heritage

Description -
Brown, Medium Haired, with black stripes fading into silky black paws. Green eyes. Smallish.

Activities -
So far, exploring the Postage Stamp, sniffing corners of furniture, and looking ladylike as I nap. "I'm just getting my bearings, but I like to play with feather toys and eat treats."

Favorite Spot -
"I like tucked away little corners, and my soft little cat bed (the exact color green of my eyes)."

"I'm a little shy, but once I decide that you are safe, I can't get enough petting. I would like to start a food drive for needy kittens in the area."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home