Greetings from the Postage Stamp

This is the true story of seven pets picked to live in an apartment. See what happens when pets stop being polite and start being real. Maximus and Dulce - Cats. Fritz and Sheldon - Hermit Crabs. Bianca and Luigi - Goldfish. Phoenix - Beta Fish.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Is there an Early Warning System for Idiot?

Fritz and Sheldon, when I created the tsunami in your cage last night, I was just trying to create a layer of wet sand that you could burrow into when the weather was hot and dry. I did not intend to turn your happy crabby shack into a half inch deep sandy rice paddy. I realize that you are a strictly air-breathing species of crab and flooding is a very unpleasant way of being woken up. I hope all the sand and gravel I've added to lift you and your belongs to dry ground rectifies the situation. If it makes you poor guys feel any better, I wrenched my back moving all that wet sand and gravel around. Karma is on your side.

Sincerest apologies,
OFL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home