Greetings from the Postage Stamp

This is the true story of seven pets picked to live in an apartment. See what happens when pets stop being polite and start being real. Maximus and Dulce - Cats. Fritz and Sheldon - Hermit Crabs. Bianca and Luigi - Goldfish. Phoenix - Beta Fish.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

The Postage Stamp remember Caspian

Bianca - "He was a perfect gentlemen. He opened doors and carried heavy things for me. He always made me feel special."

Luigi - "I always enjoyed his Travel Notes. I took Bianca to Santa Fe at his suggestion and we had a great time. He also help me pronounce some foreign words I ran across in books."

Sheldon - "I will always miss our after dinner cigars together."

Fritz - "As a young crab he told me stories of his travels that captured my imagination. He was my hero."

Maximus - "He and I were an unstoppable team at games like Charades, Pictionary and Taboo. I'll miss that."

Dulce - "I didn't know him long, but when I first arrived, it was Caspian who coaxed me out from under the bed and convinced me that I was safe here."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home