Greetings from the Postage Stamp

This is the true story of seven pets picked to live in an apartment. See what happens when pets stop being polite and start being real. Maximus and Dulce - Cats. Fritz and Sheldon - Hermit Crabs. Bianca and Luigi - Goldfish. Phoenix - Beta Fish.

Monday, January 03, 2005

A loss for the Postage Stamp.

I'm sad to report that as the New Year dawned, Caspian Luca Irving passed away. I shall always miss his little face, his bubbling blowing when he wanted attention, and his adorable little yawns. He kept me company in the lobby, and many employees came to wave at him when they needed a lift. After that he retired to the Postage Stamp on my dressing table. Every morning he waved a flipper at me, and every evening we chatted while he ate his dinner.
He was buried in the Postage Stamp front window box, next to the lilies and under a small stone etched with a cross.
I think he is now in some little pond in heaven, with a good plant to lean on.
-Valancy Jane

2 Comments:

At January 3, 2005 at 10:45 AM, Blogger luca said...

I'm very sorry to hear that. I am sure that you gave Caspian the best life possible while he was here.

 
At January 5, 2005 at 4:56 PM, Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Thank you Nick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home