Greetings from the Postage Stamp

This is the true story of seven pets picked to live in an apartment. See what happens when pets stop being polite and start being real. Maximus and Dulce - Cats. Fritz and Sheldon - Hermit Crabs. Bianca and Luigi - Goldfish. Phoenix - Beta Fish.

Friday, January 21, 2005

Meet Phoenix!

Phoenix Augusto Fanucci

Species - Beta Fish

Description - Bright red. "I'm told that I look like the flames people paint on the side of a cool car."

Activities - "I'm VERY active, I like flitting around my tank and doing flips. I eat A LOT of food to maintain my energy level, and I go crazy for freeze-dried bloodworms."

Favorite Spot - "I'm very happy on the bar, because then I can see the kitchen and the living room. I like a view."

"I'm having a lot of fun in my new tank, and today I hope to beat my time in the agility race I created between the pillars in my tank. Wish me luck!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home